Dish just lost another Hd customer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

whimike

Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
Ocala, FL
It is no secret that many people dislike Dish. I had a hard time to find a new apartment which allows me to install Dish, the only one (allows me) impose harsh termination fee should I terminate the lease. Finally I will move into a complex which impose $775 (instead of $700-$2500 depends when to terminate the lease). So I made a better choice by paying $120 to Dish to terminate the contract. There is a risk that I may have to terminate the lease.
Also I blasted to the Dish CSR manager and swear I will never use dish again unless management is revamped.

With all those said, America is ruled by crooked business people who are accustomed to rip off people (Cellphone contract, lease contract, Dish/DirecTV, ....). I hate all big powerful companies, and sincerely hope big corporation that received tax payer's money fail.

It is no secret that many people dislike Dish. I had a hard time to find a new apartment which allows me to install Dish, the only one (allows me) impose harsh termination fee should I terminate the lease. Finally I will move into a complex which impose $775 (instead of $700-$2500 depends when to terminate the lease). So I made a better choice by paying $120 to Dish to terminate the contract. There is a risk that I may have to terminate the lease.
Also I blasted to the Dish CSR manager and swear I will never use dish again unless management is revamped.

With all those said, America is ruled by crooked business people who are accustomed to rip off people (Cellphone contract, lease contract, Dish/DirecTV, ....). I hate all big powerful companies, and sincerely hope big corporation that received tax payer's money fail.

Bye

so it's Dish's fault that you were moving and you couldn't find a place that would "allow" you to put the dish up (which we all know is a load of crap) and so now you are pissed at Dish because you had to pay to get out of a contract that you signed and agreed to the terms within? Really? Seriously?
there are some posts that your read and just say hmm, then there are others that make you just shake your head and you just say WOW.

I have issues with Dish, but no one forces you to sign a contract

Most cell phones you can use pay as you go, and there is no Contract

For Dish and Direct you can go without a contract, you just can't take advantage of the promotionals
that also goes for most cable operators

I am moderate to liberal, but I am not a fool, and as far as wishing all the big corporations fail, you are wishing that more people get hurt, and that is self-destructive

However, the CEOs who ran those banks and companies into the ground, should be fired, and compentent people should be running those companies

Last edited:
so it's Dish's fault that you were moving and you couldn't find a place that would "allow" you to put the dish up (which we all know is a load of crap) and so now you are pissed at Dish because you had to pay to get out of a contract that you signed and agreed to the terms within? Really? Seriously?
there are some posts that your read and just say hmm, then there are others that make you just shake your head and you just say WOW.
And then there is his post which makes you say"Wow, someone can really be full of crap!":eek:

Whimike has got it right! Don't you folks get it? Are you not tired like I am and Whimike of being walked on by big corps? Staying status quo might make life easier but then the big corps will keep screwing us. Good for you Whimike! And btw, a big welcome to the forums!

Jeff

Whimike has got it right! Don't you folks get it? Are you not tired like I am and Whimike of being walked on by big corps? Staying status quo might make life easier but then the big corps will keep screwing us. Good for you Whimike! And btw, a big welcome to the forums!

Jeff
What you think is right for you, may not be for others. We can think for ourselves, you may be a sheep, but I'm not. And, as a store director for a very large corporation, I'd like to say, WE DON NOT FORCE YOU TO DO BUSINESS WITH US! If you don't like the way you are treated, then move on! And stop whining about it!

It is simply amazing that one would sign a contract and then complain when they want out! Nobody held a gun to your head and said sign just like no one forced you to move! This is exactly what is wrong in our ecconomy -- nobody wants to accept responsiblity. You signed the contract knowing that to break it meant that you had to pay money -- and now you want us to feel sorry!?!:rolleyes:

Jeff

FIGHT THE POWER! We can beat "The Man"!

It is simply amazing that one would sign a contract and then complain when they want out! Nobody held a gun to your head and said sign just like no one forced you to move! This is exactly what is wrong in our ecconomy -- nobody wants to accept responsiblity. You signed the contract knowing that to break it meant that you had to pay money -- and now you want us to feel sorry!?!:rolleyes:
:up:up

Anyone know of a small company with the ability to put satellites in space, have an uplink/downlink facility, issue expensive receiving equipment to its new customers at a substantial discount, staff a CSR center and put an intallation network in every local market across the entire country? Same for Cell companies, etc. Some businesses can only be operated by the bigs, like it or not. Again as mentioned no one forces us to have satellite TV or cell phones, but we use them, get addicted to them and have to deal with the corp that provides them. Myself, I just keep coming back for more (upgrade, upgrade upgrade:D).

Lakers fans are smart:cool:

I really fail to see how it is dishes fault that you failed to honor your written word when you signed the agreement. Sound to me like your just mad at the company that you had to pay. I dont suppose you asked the complex to let you out of their deal as well.....Or mabey you did and were shocked that they actually expected you to honor your written word as well. :cool:

Wow. Expecting another Dish horror story and instead we get bitching from an angry person who is blaming everyone else for their problems.

I am sorry your girlfriend left you for the pool guy....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)