Dish Latino Bonus Pack Puerto Rico

jim69

Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
PR
Did someone subscribed to the new Dish Latino Bonus Pack in Puerto Rico?

Are u receiving already Discovery Kids Latin America, Animal Planet Latin America & National Geographic Latin America?

Do you receive Telemundo East in PR... I saw on the dish network website that this channel is available en PR... Is that correct? or is blackout?

Finally... the Dish Latino Bonus Pack info that I found on the dish network website says it has Boomerang, History Espanol and Playboy Espanol... but those 3 do not appear in the Latino Bonus Pack that I saw in the PR pages... those 3 channels are not received in PR? I had the Latino Bonus Pack some time ago and received Playboy Espanol and History Espanol... but I don't know if they removed them from our package because they added the other 3 from Latin America.

If anyone knows about this please let me know.

Last edited:
All channels you specified on your post are available with the PR Dish latino bonus pak. I have this pak. To get the 5 exclusive channels included in this pa for PR you need a mpeg4 receiver. To get spanish Playboy just tell the csr and it will be added at no extra charge.

Thanks

Thanks for the info guys...

I was asking because I already spoke today with a Dish CSR via chat and he told me that I won't receive Boomerang, History Espanol and Playboy Espanol in my Latino Bonus Pack.

I decided to ask here because I know about your expertise and I want to be sure if I won't receive Boomerang, History Espanol and PB Espanol included in the PR Latino Bonus Pack.

Now you told me that I'll receive those, so it's your word against the CSR (I vote for your response then).

I know that those 3 channels are not included in the PR Latino Bonus Pack info pages from Dish on the web... but it's important for me to have it so I can negotiate with the family here the downgrade from Top 250 to Top 200.

My girl will lose Boomerang but she'll receive it in the 800's + Disc Kids LA... My wife will lose History Intl. but she'll get History Espanol... I'll lose Nat.Geo Eng but will have it in Spanish... the other Top 250 channels I'll lose I can live without them.

If someone else have this package let me know to confirm... thanks.

Every channel you mention are available in the bonus pkg., except for Telemundo East wish is blacked out. Like Nel already stated. But let me warn you the channels in spanish don't offer the same programing. I realy like the english programing better but that is just my preference. And since I have observed you like the Discovery network channels I think you may loose Science channel also if you downgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts