Dish Latino Max Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

radiator65

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2007
Mississippi
I am looking at moving from the Top 200 Package with Dish Latino Bonus Package to Dish Latino Max with Multisports package. It will save me $8 a month. (every little bit helps).

The only channels that I have noticed that are not on the Latino Max package that are in the Top 200 that I watch are NFL Network, Foxnews, and ESPNU. Multisports pack should take care of NFL Network, but still not have Foxnews or ESPNU. Is there anyone with the Latino Max Package that can clarify that ESPNU and Foxnews are not on the Latino Max package. I have looked on the website, but in one place is does not have SpikeHD listed but in another does, so wondering if maybe they are included but are not shown on the list.
Thanks.

Speaking of Dish Latino Max, been thinking about getting this package as it's the only other package with Fox Soccer. But I recently upgraded my dish to the EA 1000.4. But if i'm understanding correctly, arent most of the channels in this package on the 110 or 119? So in theory I wouldnt be able to get this package with the EA?

The spanish language channels were uplinked (but still are not available to subs) to 72.7° a couple of days ago. So my guess is that in a couple of weeks or months you will be able to get any of the DL packs on Eastern Arc

I am looking at moving from the Top 200 Package with Dish Latino Bonus Package to Dish Latino Max with Multisports package. It will save me $8 a month. (every little bit helps).

The only channels that I have noticed that are not on the Latino Max package that are in the Top 200 that I watch are NFL Network, Foxnews, and ESPNU. Multisports pack should take care of NFL Network, but still not have Foxnews or ESPNU. Is there anyone with the Latino Max Package that can clarify that ESPNU and Foxnews are not on the Latino Max package. I have looked on the website, but in one place is does not have SpikeHD listed but in another does, so wondering if maybe they are included but are not shown on the list.
Thanks.

I have the Dish Latino Max package with the Multi-Sports Pack add-on and I get NFL Network HD and Spike HD. I don't get Fox News Channel nor ESPNU. Here's the link to the channel lineup card...

http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/Channel-Lineup/OnlineChannel_Latino.pdf

Thanks for the help. One of the cool things about the pack is it has some channels that are in the 250 package- Boomerang, TMC, TMCX, Nat GeographicHD, FMC. ESPNU is not HD and I can always go to foxnews.com. I think I will be changing my package. It has some channels I will enjoy and I will save $8!

Dish Latino Max has Fox News but it's in SD not in HD. It's on channel 205.

Fox news is not in Max, not in Hd or SD. It has CNN HD, and if the rumors are true we will soon have HLN hd as well as the sd version is in the package.

And if all you want in sports pack is NFL wait until the season starts to save $6 more for a few months.

Fox news is not in Max, not in Hd or SD.

Hmmm, how come I can watch it in SD. Do you have Latino Max?

If you're going by the channels list in the Dish Network website, they update those like every 6 months for the Latino packages.

Attachments

• DSC04555.JPG
    DSC04555.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Hmmm, how come I can watch it in SD. Do you have Latino Max?

If you're going by the channels list in the Dish Network website, they update those like every 6 months for the Latino packages.

Yes I do and I can't watch it, its green, not that I would ever want to watch that channel :). Plus if you do get it in SD you should get it in HD, thats how the packages work, if there is an HD counterpart of a channel in your package you get the hd version. What arc on you on? I am on 61.5/72/110/119, maybe that makes a difference.

Last edited:
Yes I do and I can't watch it, its green, not that I would ever want to watch that channel

Really? Strange. Same here, never watch the channel either. :)

Plus if you do get it in SD you should get it in HD, thats how the packages work, if there is an HD counterpart of a channel in your package you get the hd version.

Not with this package. :( For whatever reason this doesn't apply with the Latino package. I can't get Fox News in HD, nor NBATV and a few others.

Really? Strange. Same here, never watch the channel either. :)

Not with this package. :( For whatever reason this doesn't apply with the Latino package. I can't get Fox News in HD, nor NBATV and a few others.

Lol, I don't get NBA either. You might be lucky to be getting those or something. Because every channel we are supposed to have that has HD we get.

Dish Latino HD Channels

I recently switched to Dish Latino Max with HD and Platinum HD from the Classic Gold 250 package, with HD and HD Platinum. With the Dish Latino package all my HD channels like BBCHD that used to be channel 135 for SD and HD has now changed to HD channel 5308. CNN used to 200 for HD and is now 5314. This has happened for all the HD channels between 105 and 300. When I contacted Dish they told they could not change back to the numbering system I had with the 250 package. It is a real pain to have to remap all the HD channels. Any suggestions as to how to get my old HD channels to match their SD counterparts?

I recently switched to Dish Latino Max with HD and Platinum HD from the Classic Gold 250 package, with HD and HD Platinum. With the Dish Latino package all my HD channels like BBCHD that used to be channel 135 for SD and HD has now changed to HD channel 5308. CNN used to 200 for HD and is now 5314. This has happened for all the HD channels between 105 and 300. When I contacted Dish they told they could not change back to the numbering system I had with the 250 package. It is a real pain to have to remap all the HD channels. Any suggestions as to how to get my old HD channels to match their SD counterparts?

Unfortunately there are no mapdowns for the HD channels. You have to go to the 53xx range to watch the HD channels. I've called many times about it but they have no answer for me. I guess if we keep trying they will eventually do it some day, more like SOON!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)