Dish Latino

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Deltaranger02

Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
My mom wants to order Dish Latino because she complains there is no spanish programing for her on cable. If my family orders dish latino, will other channels like cartoon network or the history channel be in spanish or will it "be spanish" through SAP?

all the channels in the actual DishLATINO pack are spanish.

Now if she gets a pack higher then that like plus, etc it includes english channels, some which may or may not have sap programming

Thanks!
Yes, i should have been more specific, we are planning to order Dish Latino Max. So it's safe to assume channels like Comedy Central would be in english.

:) some tech told me, if your on a Spanish channel and you want to hear it in English. set your default language to Spanish then switch to the alternate on the remote. i have yet to get this to work. has any one??? if you have the everything pack and you order the Spanish for $12.95 do you get all the Spanish channels that are offered to the Latino packages?? thanks!

"if you have the everything pack and you order the Spanish for $12.95 do you get all the Spanish channels that are offered to the Latino packages?? "

Yes, you're adding the Dish Latino channels for $12.95 and you can add it to AT60 and above.

hobojoe said:
:) some tech told me, if your on a Spanish channel and you want to hear it in English. set your default language to Spanish then switch to the alternate on the remote. i have yet to get this to work. has any one??? if you have the everything pack and you order the Spanish for $12.95 do you get all the Spanish channels that are offered to the Latino packages?? thanks!

Will this work for the spanish playboy channel ? :eek:

roachxp said:
It's included in mine and they asked me if I wanted it or not and it would be the same price.

Are you sure it's the Dish Latino Bonus pack? I have Dish Latino Max and yes Playboy en Español is included with the Dish Latino Packages but the Dish Latino Bonus pack is a different package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)