dish list is currently not working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadcow55

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
indiana
The dish list is currently not working. After picking a SAT it doesnt bring up any transponder info. Could you please look at this ? Thank you

We are currently working on the computer that publishes the info to The List as we are trying to fix the transponder data on the Eastern Arc Satellites. :)

The info should be updated later today, as now we are poking and prodding the code trying to find where to change things. :D

We are currently working on the computer that publishes the info to The List as we are trying to fix the transponder data on the Eastern Arc Satellites. :)

The info should be updated later today, as now we are poking and prodding the code trying to find where to change things. :D

Is that the same computer that handles the Uplink reports??

Yes it is one in the same. :)

The good news is its working again and The List is populated with current information!

The better news is Nelson61 has been working HARD (I mean like 24/7 between cups of Starbucks coffee) and has most of the 61.5 spotbeam data fixed!

Hear hear. And while you're fixing things up, can you get Harrisburg, PA out of the Washington DC market? It's been that way for years.

Thank you nelson!Scott may have to promote you to Major Nelson!

Hear hear. And while you're fixing things up, can you get Harrisburg, PA out of the Washington DC market? It's been that way for years.

Tell me more detail. Maybe I can figure out what is happening and do a fix.

Sent from Galaxy S4 using SatelliteGuys

Thank you, nelson61. You have fixed the missing data for my market that I had run across in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts