Dish markets with ME TV/RTV

dfecarter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
Connecticut
Hi,
Am interested in finding out which markets in the mid atlantic of Northeast,through DIsh carry ME TV (and if they are 24 hr) and of less interest RTV.
I spent a considerable amount of time searching this site's Dishchannel Chart but it's still unclear as some independent channels have sub channels etc.
Doesn't WASH DC now have a full time ME TV network now?
Is WFMZ in Phili market the ME TV channel?
Thanks so much!

Just kidding, barely...

I don't have a specific answer, but it will be very rare for Dish to carry ME TV because it is usally a sub channel. I remember reading Dallas may have a non sub channel ME TV not sure it is on DISH. Washington DC does have ME TV, as does Hartford, Tampa, and many places, all 24hrs. But it is a sub channel so not carried on Dish. You need an OTA antenna.

LOL...sorry hey this season we may have more in common than we care to...like looking up at the Blue Jays of O's
yeah you're probably right, although in NY market ch.42 is Me-TV but only part time...oh I left out Antenna TV to inquire about

I'm in NJ (NY Market) and we get Me on Channel 42. Looking at the guide it looks like regular programming from 2AM - 6AM and then again from 9AM to 10PM (17 hours total if my math is correct) with the balance in infomercials.

Little Rock,Arkansas dma has Metv on its local channels. I "moved" there last summer for a while and was able to record my tv shows my name instead of manual timers. The picture quality was highly compressed ,like all sd channels and not as good as the ota broadcast. Beamount,Pt.Arthur,Texas has Metv only on ota guide information ,but it took over two years of me pleading and begging them to add ota guide information before we got it. In the end the station itself moved Metv and Cozi tv on to the same broadcast digital channel as the ABC/NBC, and the information started broadcasting. I believe the same thing for Houston ,Texas dma : ota guide information only.

I have MeTV on Directv for Chicago market not sure about Dish, it's a sub channel for WCIU Ch 26 on WWME Ch 23 with no ota required as part of my locals I receive.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)