DISH Match TWC Offer?

msgph

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 17, 2004
Kansas City, MO
Hi All,

TWC locally here in KC has some pretty good offers out right now, that would save me $50 a monthy on tv, internet and phone.

I really like DISH, but $50 is a lot of money per month. Does anyone have success calling DISH up and asking if they will match TWC's offers?

Thanks in advance...

Michael

Well, it depends on how long you have been a customer, if you auto pay, etc................

However, do you really want to regress to cable. The quality will never match satellite, or the collective content. You may want to try that with "D"

Well, it depends on how long you have been a customer, if you auto pay, etc................

However, do you really want to regress to cable. The quality will never match satellite, or the collective content. You may want to try that with "D"

I like DISH - very happy with them actually. But $50 a month is a lot of money. I was just curious if DISH matches any deals that other companies offer.

I like DISH - very happy with them actually. But $50 a month is a lot of money. I was just curious if DISH matches any deals that other companies offer.

Why don't you call customer retention and see what they'll do for you, be nice:D and tell them you have this offer from TWC and see what they'll counter with. I had seen a mailing from Comcast in the Houston Tx area a couple of months ago that had a 2 year guaranteed rate, just be sure of any extra charges that may apply (the quoted Comcast rate DIDN'T include the hd-dvr, I think that was an extra $15.95 per month, if you needed it). You gotta watch the fine print, no matter who the provider is;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)