Dish Movie Pack Discounts

tobsandmags

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
Anyone getting or know of any deals for the Dish Movie Pack? Like the 1/2 off discounts often available for Showtime or Starz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone getting or know of any deals for the Dish Movie Pack? Like the 1/2 off discounts often available for Showtime or Starz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning, tobsandmags! We would be delighted to take a look at your account to see what offers we have available for you. We’re not able to access accounts through Satellite Guys at this time, but you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Direct Chat. We have agents ready to assist with any account changes. -- Sam F

Good morning DISH Support any 1/2 off on Dish Movie Pack

Good morning, rcupec! As offers can vary between accounts, we would need to review your account specifically to see if this offer is available today. We’re not able to access accounts through Satellite Guys at this time, but our Chat teams are ready to assist with looking into this with you. You can contact them by clicking this link: Direct Chat. -Jasmine D.

HI Dish Direct Chat I clicked on link but it goes to blank page with your hours on it ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)