Dish music and iTunes

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I just downloaded the Dish music app to my iPhone to see how it all works. It seems like a really cool feature (although I don't think I would use it very often). But I'm having trouble accessing all of my music. I click on the red square with the music symbol and it takes me to my iTunes music. I can even see all of my playlist. But for some reason much of the music is greyed out and will not let me click on it. I subscribe to Apple Music so it all comes from the same source. Any idea why some of it will play and others won't?

Play-Fi does not work with Apple Music or DRM. That is its major downside. However, it does work with Pandora, Spotify, Internet Radio, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, your own music, and a few others.

Play-Fi does not work with Apple Music or DRM. That is its major downside. However, it does work with Pandora, Spotify, Internet Radio, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, your own music, and a few others.

It works with some Apple Music. Because I was able to listen to several songs. Although there was more music that I couldn't play than music that I could play.

And I assume that Play-Fi and Dish music are the same? I saw in another thread that someone said they couldn't find an app in the App Store labeled Dish music. But the app I found and I'm using is labeled Dish Music.

i cannot get it to work with spotify for some reason can someone please help it will pair to the hopper 3 for some unknown reason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts