Dish 'N It Up Shipped Receivers

Just upgraded an old system (long time customer) to a 722k and a 322g for a total of $25 in upgrade charges and $50 install fee and included a new dish. Did I get a good deal?:)

I swapped out a 510 for a 722k through the Executive Resolution Team. They shipped the 722k to me and didn't charge me a dime. I had to agree to another two year commitment, but I hadn't planned on leaving Dish anyway, so that's not a big deal.

Just upgraded an old system (long time customer) to a 722k and a 322g for a total of $25 in upgrade charges and $50 install fee and included a new dish. Did I get a good deal?:)
Total of $75 is about normal for the usual DIU promo. Normally, that's the charge for receiver with free HD dish install. Odd the way they split it up. However, some are getting even better deals lately. Myself, I got a 722K with OTA module for the cost of the module, $30.00...and was not trying to get one. One thing led to another during a phone conversation regarding a customer loyalty promo and Bingo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts