dishboy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2004
dishnetwork needs to add canada chanels
like DRIVE-IN-CLASSICS,SCREAM CHANNEL ,DEJAVIEW,SPACE,
PRIME CHANNEL EAST AND WEST,SHOWCASE ACTION,DIVA,
LONESTAR CHANNEL

Dish needs to get new satellites working first before we worry about new channels and there sure does seem to be alot of people requesting channels lately.
Why don't people email dish and request them instead of posting them here?

I agree. The Candian Comdy Channels blows Americas Comedy Centrals socks off. :)

And it is great watching the Osbornes Uncensored.

In Canada is does not seem like Swears and Nudity are frowned upon. And to me that is a good thing.

Scott Greczkowski said:
In Canada is does not seem like Swears and Nudity are frowned upon. And to me that is a good thing.

Scott
Watch "Ed's Night Party" tonight at 11:30 Eastern on City TV....thats all the proof you need :)

dishboy said:
dishnetwork needs to add canada chanels
like DRIVE-IN-CLASSICS,SCREAM CHANNEL ,DEJAVIEW,SPACE,
PRIME CHANNEL EAST AND WEST,SHOWCASE ACTION,DIVA,
LONESTAR CHANNEL

most of those channels have the exact same thing that US channels have...with some Canadian content

Due to the whole "Exclusive rights" thing, most would be blacked out...heck, Ive been waiting for the CBC to be on Dish for a looooooooooooooong time...and will continue to wait

Luvin StarChoice more very day :)

Iceberg said:
most of those channels have the exact same thing that US channels have...with some Canadian content

Due to the whole "Exclusive rights" thing, most would be blacked out...heck, Ive been waiting for the CBC to be on Dish for a looooooooooooooong time...and will continue to wait

Luvin StarChoice more very day :)

Ok, I am agree on CBC. that is one channel I missed from cable that we had when I lived in norhtern Michigan (before the major cable comapanies came in). But still I make all my requests for channels to dish, not post them in a forum. Sorry, it's been a rough week and need a beer.

Edit: This thread just reminded me of a shirt I saw a couple days ago, it said:

Canada....
America's Hat.

Don't know why, but I found it funny.

stone phillips420 said:
dish should add nhl network as well,
i realize there is no nhl now but it will be back

How are you guys survivng down there! :eek:

NHL Network has been awesome during the lockout. All sorts of college and junior games. And replays of the last few years' playoffs has helped me get through.

But it's funny, on my Canadian sat forums everybody complains that the US has better channels. I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side.

ken0042 said:
How are you guys survivng down there! :eek:

NHL Network has been awesome during the lockout. All sorts of college and junior games. And replays of the last few years' playoffs has helped me get through.

But it's funny, on my Canadian sat forums everybody complains that the US has better channels. I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side.

I thought the NHL had gone out of business because no one ever watched it.

chaddux said:
I thought the NHL had gone out of business because no one ever watched it.

oh no...plenty of people watch it
NHL Network ROCKS!!!

I had it for the games (when there was games) and for college games (CSTV's Friday Night game)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I agree. The Candian Comdy Channels blows Americas Comedy Centrals socks off. :)

And it is great watching the Osbornes Uncensored.

Nudity is fuggin great. I don't care for all the goddamn swearing though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)