Dish Net and HD DVR for free

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
I dont know if any answered this but, Feb 1st, they said that they are going to offer new customers a free HD DVR....does anyone think Direct is going to match that promotion???

I dont know if any answered this but, Feb 1st, they said that they are going to offer new customers a free HD DVR....does anyone think Direct is going to match that promotion???
Directv dosen't have anything to match. DISH is currently giving $200 back in the form of 10 monthly rebates, the promotion ends. Feb. 1st I bet that promotion is gone replaced by the $200 off the price of the VIP 622.:)

I think DISH is trying to get customers to lock in for 18 months of contract cause they know their days as the HD leader are numbered.:eek:

I think DISH is trying to get customers to lock in for 18 months of contract cause they know their days as the HD leader are numbered.:eek:

My thoughts EXACTLY. You don't give things away for free - unless you have a reason - and the reason here can't be anything other than a pre-emptive strike before D* takes them HD over!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)