Dish net setup ??????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Swallen22

Original poster
Feb 9, 2018
Ky
I have a 500 dp plus. Dish. What boxes do I need to setup a prepaid service to my home. Either 2 or 4 tv. I don’t need Dvr or any of that would just like to have the basic tv. And just in case would Hopper an Joey setup work for this dish. Also any switches or splitters needed ???? or any charts that show hook up ? Thks in advance

I have a 500 dp plus. Dish. What boxes do I need to setup a prepaid service to my home. Either 2 or 4 tv. I don’t need Dvr or any of that would just like to have the basic tv. And just in case would Hopper an Joey setup work for this dish. Also any switches or splitters needed ???? or any charts that show hook up ? Thks in advance

You need a new Dish either way. DP is ancient technology. Hopper definitely won’t work. You need a 1000.2 dish

What all would I need with that dish 1000.2 ? Don’t need Dvr would a 222k box be ok and what other items would I need. I just mentioned that dish because it’s already installed in my home just no boxes ?

What all would I need with that dish 1000.2 ? Don’t need Dvr would a 222k box be ok and what other items would I need. I just mentioned that dish because it’s already installed in my home just no boxes ?
For a new account you can only use Hopper or Wally receivers. VIP 222 is no longer allowed to start a new account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts