Dish Network 625 DVR Password

n1teowl

Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
boston
I have a password on my PPV channels and cannot remove it.I did a Memory dump by using info,rigt,left which brought up dump screen then I hit tv/video unplug for 10 seconds and reboots and password still there.Anyone tell me what to do to remove password.Thanks in advance.
I hope I am postingt in the right forum.If not sorry.

I have a password on my PPV channels and cannot remove it.I did a Memory dump by using info,rigt,left which brought up dump screen then I hit tv/video unplug for 10 seconds and reboots and password still there.Anyone tell me what to do to remove password.Thanks in advance.
Call dish and ask them to unlock the receiver, If they don't do it you won't get into the box.

Please call Dish if you are the registered owner and have all the info needed to access your?? Account they will take care of it.

but what if you are ligit and just HATE to call in?
Uhmmmm....make an extra effort to not forget the password.

How else could Dish approach this (without making passwords useless) other than to make the account holder call & quiz 'em to make sure that it's not the 16 year old son looking for trouble....?

Uhmmmm....make an extra effort to not forget the password.

How else could Dish approach this (without making passwords useless) other than to make the account holder call & quiz 'em to make sure that it's not the 16 year old son looking for trouble....?

I find it very interesting that most of the people who ask the OP's question are first time posters just like him/her. Don't you?

I find it very interesting that most of the people who ask the OP's question are first time posters just like him/her. Don't you?

And that means what?
That we haven't been subscribers to E*?
Or that we haven't posted on this website before?

Just cause you have been around the block more than once doesn't mean that others don't know what they're talking about.

And that means what?
That we haven't been subscribers to E*?
Or that we haven't posted on this website before?

Just cause you have been around the block more than once doesn't mean that others don't know what they're talking about.

What 'THAT' means is this very question has been asked as a first post on this site and we never hear from that user name again. This has happened several times in the past. First posts are usually from those interested in the programing, differences in receivers, dish setups, ect. Not for a method to override a locked system which requires a four digit code. We may be jumping to conclussions, but when you don't hear back from the OP, ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts