Dish Network 721 PVR for sale

deadjediknight

Original poster
Jul 19, 2005
This includes a 120 gig hard drive, remotes and manuals are also included. I am gonna let this go for $175 shipped. Any takers?

Paid for this receiver and still no communication from the seller. He might be a scammer, but now its with paypal.

Lucky you...I paid without doing my due deligence.....damn hard way to learn. Already started a paypal investigation (just in case). As they say, if the deal is too good to be true, then it is.

Well until proven otherwise, this guys is a scammer!!! He visits the website but does nto respond to pm's. Mods can you please look into this issue.

Scott, thanks for your response. I purchased this equipment without getting the necessary information which is unfortunate. Paypal was contacted on the 28th, so hopefully I can get the funds back. If not, my credit company will be notified. This is exactly the reason why I only pay with a credit card. This is a tough lesson to learn considering most folks on the board is very trustworthy. I will never purchase equipment from folks who recently joined without obtaining and confirming their personal information.

Well not surprisingly the seller had no money in his account. He is definately a scammer so be warned!!!

WARNING TO ALL THIS GUY IS SCAMMER!!!! Do not do business with him without proper details being provided. Don't understand why he was not banned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts