Dish Network Compatible HD-DVR?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WLong

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 28, 2004
Hey guys,

Odd question, but are there any HDTV DVR's out there that are compatible with DISH Network? I really would like to have DVR functionality and I am would like to avoid waiting.

Also, paying the high price of the 921 just isnt worth it to me.

-Bill

Odd question, but are there any HDTV DVR's out there that are compatible with DISH Network? I really would like to have DVR functionality and I am would like to avoid waiting.
Nope-- the 921 is the only HDTV PVR that will work with Dish Network.

Aside from the old single-tuner LG OTA HD DVR, I don't think there are any fully-integrated HD DVRs available for less than a 921. The upcoming Hughes DirecTivo HDTV will also run about $1000.

WLong said:
Hey guys,

Also, paying the high price of the 921 just isnt worth it to me.

-Bill

Well, the high price could be because NO OTHER PRODUCT On the market can do what the 921 can do! It may not be worh it to you, but for some, having dual tuner, DVR and HD is the ultimate solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts