Dish Network Disney Channel in So Cal

sdizdabest

Original poster
Feb 17, 2009
So Cal
Just switched over to Dish Turbo HD from Cox and need advice from the Dish experts.

I am based in So Cal and I cannot understand why I am getting Disney East, instead of Disney West in the Turbo HD package. Anybody else has the same problem.

Will this be resolved if I call the customer service or am I out of luck ? I don't want to change the package just for that channel - but it would be great if someone could advice.

Disney Channel West is not available at this time in HD.Disney channel east is the only one in hd right now.If you have a dvr you could record stuff later in the guide and watch it later.:cool:

Disney Channel West is not available at this time in HD.Disney channel east is the only one in hd right now.If you have a dvr you could record stuff later in the guide and watch it later.:cool:

Or get one of the regular packages and add HD, you'll get the SD versions of Disney West and East. It will cost you more though.

Yup - that's how we are watching it now, since we moved from Cox. But it would have been great if Dish had this in HD for the West coasters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)