This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Network: Distant Networks

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The following is from an email which will be going out Monday to all Dish Network retailers from Charlie Ergen regarding Distant Networks.

While SatelliteGuys.US was the first to post this information, we encourage all other forums to spread the word and encourage our members to write congress and tell them we want a choice. We do have a powerfull voice, lets use it!

In addition the www.savemychannels.com website is now active.

Last edited:
I dont think its supposed to be public knowledge yet, but who cares, lefts fight for our right to choose!

Please spread the word!

Sent mine also.Everybody send it out.There taking away our freedoms.

NOT a Dish guy, but sent it anyway!
Let's hope it has a greater effect than the huge sums of money special interests send to my CA. Reps....

Thats great! DirecTV customers should also do their part, while this is a Dish Network issue if DIsh loses the distant networks then its only a matter of time before the broadcasters go after DirecTV.

Thanks everyone for doing their part!

This is really bad for people in my area that can't get their locals yet. I live in the wheeling wv locals area. I sure hope they get my locals online fast before football season because i may be without networks.

JUST my Luck . I finally get approved for ALL Of my networks after Cbs held out for 4 or 5 years, and of course I will lose all of them now.

Sent my email.

Looks like my information has now been posted by all 3 satellite sites.

Thanks for spreading the word!