Dish Network HD 34 inch Drivers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

onsiteSat

Satellite Sales/Installs
Original poster
Jun 3, 2004
Glendale, AZ
Any body know if there are any divers available for the 34inch or 40inch Dish Network HD monitor? I have a customer trying to hook up a PC to the DVI port on the back.

Im pretty sure you dont need any drivers for that. You might need to turn the computer off and monitor off and then turn the computer back on and then turn the monitor on. You should not need any drivers. I have never used any drivers when I hook up any DVI monitors to a computer

This is an interesting question does the 34 inch monitor support PC resolutions and if so which ones? The manual gives no reference about using it on PCs. My guess is that it only supports 480i,480p,720p,1080i.

You may have a problem with the refresh rate. With the old monitor hooked up to the pc lower the refresh rate to the lowest available then switch the cable to the tv.

Ive got it set to 60 HZ refresh rate and the picture looks ok but the desktop is larger than the screen can handle it seems. What i need is a Driver that will handle the resolutions taht the tv can handle in wide screen 16:9.

Maybe an update to the Video Card's driver may allow you to select a widescreen display?

I am grasping at straws...

If the icons are off the screen then it's probably overscan. You may be able to compensate using custom resolutions. There are software available (for example Powerstrip) that can create all kinds of wierd resolutions and aspect ratios like 704x482. Just of of curiousity what resolutions are you able to do. Have you tried 1280 x 768 @ 60hz (16:10).

Does the dish 34" tv support 720p? When I try to use 720 I get wierd things on my sceen,,,looks like it is trying to show 3 copies of the picture with black bands going up and down. Do I need to switch something for this to work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts