Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH Network proudly presents an EXCLUSIVE HD concert series. New concerts premiere each month only on DISH Network.

Starting in June watch Darius Rucker perform in front of a live studio audience with an exclusive backstage interview afterwards. Don't miss it. Starting June 2nd watch each Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday only on DISH Network Channel 101 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT.

Or after June 2nd catch it anytime you want on DISH on Demand (must have a DVR receiver, not available on 508/510)

· Press the DVR button on your DISH Network remote control
· Select "TV Entertainment" from the DISH on Demand menu
· Select the CMT Invitation Only Concert

Coming in July its Brad Paisley and in August its Reba McEntire!

Scott will the hd 101 channel be on all the time or will it just be on for the concerts? Or will it show anything like Charlie/Tech chats in hd? Will the same programming on the regular 101 show on the HD version?

I like it! I don't like all country but I like some of it - Reba is a class act - or even maybe rascall flastts. I'd Rather watch a music concert than some stupid reality TV show....

Dish copying Direc tvs 101

Interesting choice to use channel 101 for live music.. I wonder what the other satellite company thinks of this

Dish is jumping on the band wagon somewhat.

Direc has been using their 101hd for airing great programming. Plus live concerts.

Seems like a good move. Dish is a little behind on this but I like the idea..

Not wild about country. Like to see a diverse mixture.

I really like how Rave had their programming...

Ain't nothing wrong with a little country. It does (sorry to stereotype) cover a large portion of the typical satellite user's musical taste. Moreover, if they're partnering with CMT, they will likely include VH1 and MTV (a la Palladia) in the near future. So, I would expect to see R&B, Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, etc. added soon.

I think this is an excellent idea by Dish. Exclusive programming and live events are always a good idea, especially when subs do not have to pay extra for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)