Dish Network Installers in/near 74728?

kraftwerk76

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
--Hi, all. I looked on the Dish Network website, and also in the Yellow Pages, but cannot find any installers for Dish Network. Is there somewhere on the 'net I can find local installers? Or perhaps there are some installers on this site near 74728 (Broken Bow, OK) that could get in touch with me? The local cable company is just not that great as far as channel selection (plus staticy, snowy channels are not too fun to watch), and I miss my DVR and music channels, and PPV channels, etc. Thanks for your help.

--Forgot to add that I will probably be getting the "Dish DVR Advantage" package in two rooms (SD service, not HD for now). Is the "DuoDVR625" the receiver(s) used in this installation?

--I have some questions regarding Dish Network's definition of "New Customers". Do they mean that literally, as I have had Dish Network in the past (over a year ago, I think.), or do they consider a new customer as someone that has not had their service in a certain period of time? Seems like someone said that after a year of not having service with them, you were considered a "new customer" again.

--I plan on getting a two room installation right now, but what if I want to add two more rooms in the future (having four rooms with service)? Is this possible, and if so, how much extra would it be per month? Thanks for the help. Sorry for so many questions.

I think Dish considers you a new customer after 6 monts of not being with them. I am assuming you locals will be out of Shreveport, LA. My cable company is the same way here in Ottawa Co, Oklahoma we get out locals from Joplin, MO / Pittsburg, KS they flicker a lot now espcially the ones that are completely digital. I don't have a local number to call for Dish but if I were you I wouldn't be afraid to call the natioanl number 1-800-333-DISH. They are losing several customers due to the mis-information on the launch of the new 7 Natioanal HD'd by April 1. Their lies is why I bought out my contract and went with D*.

--Well, it turns out there is a place in town that has Dish Network advertised on their sign out front, but they said they no longer install it, so they referred me to another business south of town, but they also stopped doing Dish Network installs. I then remembered that Sears had Dish Network advertised, so I went there. However, I could have just as easily called Dish Network myself and had them come out, as I was simply talking to a Dish Network rep. over the phone. Also, there is a "local dealer" section on the Dish Network page, but when I typed in my zip code, it referred me to someone two and a half hours away...not sure why there aren't any installers closer, though. Nonetheless, I will have Dish Network Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)