Dish Network IPTV!!

rocket69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
On Your Roof!
Did Scott Post this?

DISH Network IPTV

For the moment no top 120 or others but im sure its coming. For international customers this is great as they dont need a contract or SSN to get it just one time $99 for the box or contract for 12monts to get the box free.

It looks like I need to learn more about IPTV. If I wanted the Top 120 (or equivalent) from Dish, or another provider, right now via the web, what would be my choices, if any?

We must have missed this one then for over a year. Dish retail services has no clue and has placed the websight and phone numbers to the fraud department. Yet when i call the dish network number for Arabic customer service they know of and say its 5 days new. Go figure one hand has no idea what the other is doing.

We must have missed this one then for over a year. Dish retail services has no clue and has placed the websight and phone numbers to the fraud department. Yet when i call the dish network number for Arabic customer service they know of and say its 5 days new. Go figure one hand has no idea what the other is doing.

Thats because its not really run by DISH Network, I believe its run by New Lion (or something like that)

Too bad they arent offering Korean programming through that service. That is one of the main things that would help my wife to not hat this hobby.

Yeah ditto would not mind doing iptv for my japanese intl and if they offered some of the koren channels I watch I would pay for that too. Dish could make a name for them selves by offering SD iptv but they wont do that as networks would flip out.

Only Arabic channels costing a very high price.

How is the quality for IPTV? I read online it is blurry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts