Dish Network Issue How to Get Help

ginmovie

Original poster
Mar 10, 2011
midwest
Having an issue with Dish Network? Can't get help? Contact Angeline at Dish Network. She was very quick to help me. They should have more agents like her. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Having an issue with Dish Network? Can't get help? Contact Angeline at Dish Network. She was very quick to help me. They should have more agents like her. :)

Welcome to Satelliteguys!! Thank you for sharing your happy experience with a Dish Network. if you would like me to paas on your compliment to Angeline's Supervisor, you can PM me the information and I will ensure she receives your praise.

Thank you dfergie, for protecting our Agents info! You rock!!

But you have us!!!!:angel::clap
Never hurts to spread requests over a wide area.. you know.. like RAID5 .... 3 drives... faster than 1, and there's a "backup" of sorts should one drive fail .. :)
I've must have started and killed three times a message for Scott to carry up the flag pole (in re: what do we think - Dish reps) and each time it dove into this ranting negativity for the bosses at Dish .. that seem to refuse to learn very valuable lessons from 3rd party sites like this .. and in fact seem to ignore the lessons they should be learning from *yous guys* ... ie. responsivness, open-ness, and feedback ... Dish reps being here is great.. but from the business stand point, it shouldn't need to be. if Dish were doing things right in the first place .. they (as well as other companies in the same boat) wouldn't have such a negative image when it comes to customer support. ... LOL I'll stop there before I dive down that deep well of bad poodoo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts