DISH Network Neighborhood Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

slocoma

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 22, 2004
Both my DVR's keep going back to this channel after inactive periods. Was this something they did in an update recently?

With mine (DVR 625) this seems to happen after the overnight "check for updates" occurs -- 3am default or user-selected time.

Both my DVR's keep going back to this channel after inactive periods. Was this something they did in an update recently?

Slocoma,

If you are watching an Alternate Sports channel or any other channel that goes offline at any point your receiver will default back to channel 101. This can also happen if your tries reflash it's Eproms after a firmware update.

John

When a favorites list or All HD is active and you are tuned to a channel that is NOT in that favorite list when you power off you will be defaulted to 101 when you power on. This also happens when you are tuned to a channel not listed and return from watching a recording. Been happening at my house for a while because I set the favorites list to All HD and the wife watches QVC - which as we all know is not HD yet - to go to sleep. In the AM it's 101 again.

HTH,
Jeff

ahh that does explain it now. I watch alot of NBA league pass sooo huh, who knew.

Koilvr,

If you leave your receiver tuned to an OOM (Out Of Marker sports channel ie Center Ice, League Pass Etc.), you will be tuned to 101 each and every time your receiver powers back up the next time. The OOM channels are remapped almost everynight. So your receiver has to default to channel 101.

John

Seems to me that anytime there is a big update to the receiver they all go to that channel. Our showroom receiver all do it here. We have a 522 and three 622's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts