DISH Network Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
OMG. Why do I even bother?

None of those had anything to do with disputes with Dish. Two of them were folded up by the channel owner, the third was a package change after a new carriage agreement.

Reactions: Yespage
OMG. Why do I even bother?

None of those had anything to do with disputes with Dish. Two of them were folded up by the channel owner, the third was a package change after a new carriage agreement.
Just curious, which three channels are you referring to? I don't see a post to which you were replying.

That is why I quote posts when I reply to them. Even if they later get edited or deleted, they still show up in the quote box, the same way they were when I saw them.
Yeah, that's why I said "why do I bother". It was Mitch who I responded to, and he is on ignore, but I peeked. He justified my decision not to peek anymore.

Reactions: Bobby and Yespage
Yeah, that's why I said "why do I bother". It was Mitch who I responded to, and he is on ignore, but I peeked. He justified my decision not to peek anymore.
I don't have anyone on ignore, and I do not see a post by Mitch on this page. You still didn't answer my original question:
Just curious, which three channels are you referring to? I don't see a post to which you were replying.

For what it's worth I have reduced my Dish bill to one third of what it was a year ago. I maintain what I have for EHD support and sports. As new PVR opportunities arise I will be getting out and become dependent on a high speed internet connection only with android/fire tv solutions which I am into now. I get first run movies and tv programming with side loading apk's in perfect HD quality...."times they are a-changing!"....Dish will come out fine as they are adapting their business model appropriately.

Remember that the include the Sling TV numbers in there so either Sling TV isn't doing that great anymore or they're really bleeding DBS customers.

They are bleeding DBS customers like crazy, and hiding those numbers with sling.

With all the other services like Directv now, it's going to cut into sling Tv and eventually sling will get to a point where they will start seeing negative numbers also.

It took Dish almost 12-13 years before they saw negative subscriber growth.

With people able to switch streaming providers at the drop of a hat, you don't have a very solid customer base that has any loyalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)