Dish Network resellers are cheaper

Oleg24

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
How come Dish Network reseller plans are cheaper then direct dishnetwork.com?

Not sure how it works with Dish, but alot of time the manufacturer will sell items at "list" price so that customers will deal with the local guy. If the manufacturer is cheapier than their dealers, then dealers won't want to sell their product. Not sure if that is the case with Dish.

If your talking programming prices the bills should be exactly identical, as no retailer or reseller can offer monthly programming cheaper than anyone else.

If a reseller claims they are cheaper on the monthly rate, they are lying to you, forgot to add something like Local channels or additional outlet fees, or are quoting you a price after rebate.

Now if your talking about getting new service, the Dishstore is able to offer a slightly better offer with $0 cost upfront and cash back due to the fact we are giving away part of our commission for making the sale.

see Better than Club Dish Promotional DetailsOver $

What I see is programming prices and as posted earlier those are after rebate prices. P.T.Barnum "A sucker is born every minute" or some phrase close to that.:)

So true! Also you MAY end up with a time/financial commitment with the retailer that is even worse than what E* makes you agree to. Be careful what you sign!

Why would you want to sign up with DISH Pronto when Dishstore has such a better deal?

First of all Dishstore is going to completely waive the initial $49.99 activation Fee so you pay $0 money upfront

Second of all, Dishstore is going to give you an additional mail in rebate to get another $25-$75 back in addition to the mail in rebate from DISH network.

Third, there is no 3rd party contracts with DISHSTORE.

Everything on DISH Prontos website is smoke and mirrors when it comes to the monthly rate. The monthly rate your would get with Dishpronto is the same as Dishstore, the only difference is that we are not going to beat around the bush and lie to you.

Give us a call Monday, this is the best deal on the web to get satellite TV.

Why would you want to sign up with DISH Pronto when Dishstore has such a better deal?

First of all Dishstore is going to completely waive the initial $49.99 activation Fee so you pay $0 money upfront

Second of all, Dishstore is going to give you an additional mail in rebate to get another $25-$75 back in addition to the mail in rebate from DISH network.

Third, there is no 3rd party contracts with DISHSTORE.

Everything on DISH Prontos website is smoke and mirrors when it comes to the monthly rate. The monthly rate your would get with Dishpronto is the same as Dishstore, the only difference is that we are not going to beat around the bush and lie to you.

Give us a call Monday, this is the best deal on the web to get satellite TV.

I would love to get DISHSTORE prices,but it's too late :(

Reatilers like this are why I get to spend 20-30 mins reselling the product before I can install the friggin thing..
Here's the real deal AFTER the promos expire..
AT 200(used as an example)...
$42.99
$20.00 HD(subtract if SD)
$5.00 Lease fee
$6.00 HD dvr enabling fee(if applicable)
$5.00 additional outlet fee(add $5 more permonth if no phone line available)
Sub total...
$78.99 per month(no premium movies included)
applicable taxes ...Used NC whoich collects 5% extra ..
Total......$82.94.
This is for example only..Your charges may vary...But this is to give you an idea of the possible monthly fees you'll pay above the creatively assembled ad..
Trsut me , the value of the product is there..I have been insatlling E* for 9 years....I am also a customer...Since 1997

Dish Pronto is currently under the gun for their pricing information and false advertising. Do your homework if you intend to do further business with them.

I would love to get DISHSTORE prices,but it's too late :(

As long as its not installed and activated, its not too late!

Your installation with Dishpronto is scheduled with DISH Network, all you need to do is call 800-333-DISH and cancel it, then call Dishstore and place the order again.

Same people will be installing it since its scheduled through DISH Network directly, however you get the Free activation and additional rebates!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)