Dish Network services

MikeC

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2004
I got a 2nd receiver for Sky Angel, and now I get a $5/month bill from Dish.

I was just wondering if I should get any Dish programming now that I get a bill from Dish network.

Thanks,
Mike

I don't believe Dish should be charging you. You are not a customer of theirs.

Unless SkyAngel has something about paying $5 more a month for each additional receiver. Whats going to stink is if you want Dish Network in the future you will not be considered a new customer, and be eligible for the new customer specials, even though your not really a customer of theirs.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I don't believe Dish should be charging you. You are not a customer of theirs.

Unless SkyAngel has something about paying $5 more a month for each additional receiver. Whats going to stink is if you want Dish Network in the future you will not be considered a new customer, and be eligible for the new customer specials, even though your not really a customer of theirs.

Yes, any additional receiver authorized through DISH Network's system is charged $4.99 per month. Since DISH authorizes Sky Angel's customers, the $4.99 a/o fee applies. If you have a dish pointed at 119/110 along with your 61.5 dish, you will pick up a couple of extra channels (none more than when you just had one receiver), and should have access to pay-per-view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts