Dish Network Updates by Email

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
I have signed up for Dish Network updates by email and never receive anything. Does anyone else receive updates who have signed up?

I signed up for the updates in March of 07 and have never received one. I have also asked different CSR's to make sure I get them and I still don't. This must be due to the clandestine attitude Dish wishes to purvey in most levels of communications. :up

I had a heck of a time getting them started as well. Took 2 or 3 months and they finally started showing up.

I had a heck of a time getting them started as well. Took 2 or 3 months and they finally started showing up.

I guess I will call them. I have signed up several times the last 9 months and nothing. It took forever to start receiving the Dish Flicks and Dish Entertainment Magazines on time. They would come at the end of the month they were for instead at the beginning or prior too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)