Dish Network Video on Demand-Help

chriswx

Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
CT
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether or not Dish Network's Video on Demand service offers Nick on Demand programs or Nick JR. on Demand? I'm not currently a customer, so I can't check for myself. But, I saw that Directv offers this, since their website allows you to see all the VOD programs they offer. So, I'm just wondering if Dish also offers this? Also, are a lot of the Dish on Demand programs free of charge or is there a charge for everything?

I have 4 little ones who can't live without this, so please understand. Thanks so much for checking. Have a good day.

Thanks,

Chris

Not on Video On Demand, but Yes on the DishONLINE for ViP boxes connected to your broadband internet. It isn't as much as some cable companies have, but it has been there. The problem is that you have to know the title of the program to find them because the DishONLINE does not organize the content by channel, only title and movie or TV.

Sometimes Nick and Nick Jr. content is downloaded to the TV Entertainment #3 after hitting the DVR button. I know this because a few weeks ago I was disappointed to see the kiddie fare instead of something more interesting to me.

For your situation, many parents make certain to record a horde of those favorite kiddie shows and keep them on the DVR for when the kiddies want to see them. It works like your own little VOD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts