DISH Network VIP 622 HD/DVR Question

No_Brains

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Princeton, WV
first i don't even know if i am in the correct place or if this has been posted. i tried doing a search and could not find anything or even know what to search for.

but my question is this when i press info on a recording that i have done in the top at the left i see what appears to be a little satellite dish with 119 .. i only found this on my recordings that i have done for the family guy off of ch 176 cartoon network hd ...... does anyone know what this is.. i do apologize if its been posted or if i am asking this correctly.. i also did post a picture of it to help

thanks in advance for the help

Attachments

• PICT0138.JPG
    PICT0138.JPG
    516.5 KB · Views: 179
  • PICT0136.JPG
    PICT0136.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 195
press menu twice, tell us what your software version is.

It looks to be an indicator of what satellite it was recorded from. Interestingly, Cartoon Network HD is NOT on 119 but the SD version is.

Is there some reason that I can get this only on live programs, not recordings? (Yes, I've tried it on recordings made since it was implemented.) I have version 511 now, but it only worked for live programs on 510 too. By not getting it on recordings, I mean that it won't show up when I press Info on the recordings list and it won't show up when I press Info twice while playing a recording. The original poster clearly has it on his recordings list, so what the heck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)