This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Network Website Access Question

scimini

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2008
If you are an AT&T/Dish customer can you access the Dish-Network customer portal or is that not allowed? I have to do everything by phone call and it is a pain.

No, you can't and I agree it is a pain. I would try using the online chat if you need to change something if you need to; however, I have been told the chat people can't help me because I'm with AT&T. I just got off the phone with them and unbundled my dish network service for that very reason; I hope that clears up my problems...

I have the same problems and also contacted AT&T to have my Dish Network service unbundled. It's not worth the $4 in savings to have it bundled through AT&T. They say it will take several billing periods before I start receiving my bills directly from Dish Network. I'm hoping at this time, I will be able to access Dishnetwork.com as well as some of the options not available when bundled with AT&T (i.e. Dishonline).

AT&T Dish Network

same here... lost my online billing and access to the website. Have to phone everything in...

Dosen`t make sense..