Dish Network work Shirts

Texasdishman

Original poster
Nov 29, 2017
Center, Texas, USA
I was a Dish Dealer, installer, service (independent) since about 1994 (from the start) finely gave it up in about 2013.. since I am no longer a dealer I was wondering where I might get a couple new long sleeve cotton Dish Shirts,, I have just about wore out the two I have . I see Polo's and T's and caps but no long sleeve..

Reactions: EchostarFan
DISH's apparel selection has been drastically reduced lately. They don't even have my pull over collar shirts with pockets anymore. :(

I haven't seen any long sleeves either but I'll ask the girl in the office to check again when she gets a chance,

Reactions: charlesrshell
I was a Dish Dealer, installer, service (independent) since about 1994 (from the start) finely gave it up in about 2013.. since I am no longer a dealer I was wondering where I might get a couple new long sleeve cotton Dish Shirts,, I have just about wore out the two I have . I see Polo's and T's and caps but no long sleeve..

Do you use them for picking up chicks? If not a dealer, why would you want them? Just curious.

Maybe Mr. Sheridan could get them for you. Or maybe Claude has a couple laying around he doesn't want. :)

Nope, burned them all.

I think I have 1-2 jackets my dad still wears. I made him put black tape over the Dish logo.

If you like Dish so much, you can get any shirt and have a company add a logo to it. It would probably be cheaper than buying from Dish Networks vendor.

If you like Dish so much, you can get any shirt and have a company add a logo to it. It would probably be cheaper than buying from Dish Networks vendor.
You can buy special iron-on transfer paper and print the logo yourself to transfer to the shirt. You just have to remember to print the logo backwards, so it will be forwards after you flip it over and transfer it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)