Dish- New Customer Equipment Questions

Yes, I have kicked him offsite. What a great way to start. He was a sub-contractor. Order says install three Hoppers. That should be the tip-off to throw some 44s in the truck. He also told me they do not use DPP44s anymore due to chronic failure of the switch.

^Not a huge problem. Dish will sort it out. It really sounds like a contractor problem. Perhaps Dish can send someone a tad bit more reliable the next time. Verizon boxes back in the rack and only 1 hour downtime.

Unfortunately they will likely send the same guy or someone from the same shop with similar limited knowledge. I am not usually a fan of referring to a retailer(working in CS, 3rd party retailers were our sworn enemies), but this is definitely one I would be comfortable saying would be their forte. Plus, I have seen a lot of the retailers on here and I would trust these more advanced setups outside the norm to them as they like money. Incentive to not only learn creative ways, but creative ways to do it right and efficiently. Otherwise they get charge backs. What's your zip code, might be able to locate some numbers for you via Google. The RV guys are the best(judgement call).

^Yep, I agree. They can tell me what I want me to hear then turn around and do something different. Not worth gambling on potential future difficulties after an install that Dish/sub-contractor could install (which is only two Hoppers).

Another option is just have dish install the 2 HWS and use this amazing resource to install the 3rd one yourself! Not the ideal situation I understand but it is an option and might be a lot simpler than fighting with some of the idiots Dish uses for installers.

Yes, I have kicked him offsite. What a great way to start. He was a sub-contractor. Order says install three Hoppers. That should be the tip-off to throw some 44s in the truck. He also told me they do not use DPP44s anymore due to chronic failure of the switch.
Chronic failure? I have had my DPP44 since 2005 and it still works just fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)