Dish not connecting with NBC Olympic App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BlingBlaine

Original poster
Feb 16, 2018
hellandback
So Xfinity, Direct and all the other large services are linking just fine to the log in connection for the NBC Olympics app, but Dish has an error screen. Yup no workie for the app so we must uninstall the app and just be happy with the 15 min sample untill the prompt for subscriber log in pops up. Then were fukt. Why is Dish the only one not connecting?

The webpage at https://identity1.dishnetwork.com/saml/saml2/idp/SSOService.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

On another tangent why the hell would anyone have to be a subscriber of a major tv service just to watch an app? This makes no sence whatsoever for the consumer. What if I didn't have Dish or Direct then I wouldn't be able to watch streaming olympics coverage, wow sux to be broke.

Seriously some people need to get there head out of the clouds.

Yeah, I noticed the other day mine doesn't work either and anytime I try to watch live, friggin' curling is on. Every time.....

So Xfinity, Direct and all the other large services are linking just fine to the log in connection for the NBC Olympics app, but Dish has an error screen. Yup no workie for the app so we must uninstall the app and just be happy with the 15 min sample untill the prompt for subscriber log in pops up. Then were fukt. Why is Dish the only one not connecting?

The webpage at https://identity1.dishnetwork.com/saml/saml2/idp/SSOService.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

On another tangent why the hell would anyone have to be a subscriber of a major tv service just to watch an app? This makes no sence whatsoever for the consumer. What if I didn't have Dish or Direct then I wouldn't be able to watch streaming olympics coverage, wow sux to be broke.

Seriously some people need to get there head out of the clouds.
You think Xfinity or Direct is better you can switch to them. Somehow I expect you will shortly be complaining about them also.

Reactions: HipKat
Today’s Rangers/Flyers game didn’t even show up in the NBC app. Tried accessing the game on my iPad using the web browser. Message came up prompting to use the app.
The game feed froze twice when using the app. The third time I tried, the message said “your provider does not have retransmission rights in this region. “

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)