Dish not grounded

I pulled new RG6 to a bunch of outlets and now have a distribution panel. When I get my Hopper and 2 Joeys installed, I need the homerun from the dish to the distribution panel re-ran. Will this be included in the $15 install (service plan)?

I plan on having the installer crimp my new runs that don't have a Joey on them . So will a $40 tip get my new homerun and 5 outlets crimped?

I have an opinion. I was a former DNSC FSS 3 and FSM, now an install manager/installer for a local retailer. I was hired by the retailer because of my work ethics and because I adhere to DNSC standard. Have I installed a system without a ground? Yes. Because there was not an NEC approved ground source available because of line of sight or because of customer prefered I place the dish in a certain location. But, this is maybe 5% or less of the installs I have completed in almost 10 years of installing. As far as pay? Check your ethics is what I say! If you know it is not right, how can you live with yourself if you don't make it right. It's not just Dish's reputation on the line, it's also yours as the installer. Yes, it would be nice if we got paid more, but......... it's no always the case. Also, grounding helps eliminate outside interferance. Example, HAM radio, microwave, FM, UHF and VHF. These types of interferance can play havoc on the dish signal.

you will find many thread about grounding in this sight, yes this should be grounded and that grounding in this case appears simple.run a ground line from the dish to the electric box. As for my self, I will not move a working dish, it doesnt make sense, I will not remove bolts from a roof for any reason, I will be held responsible for any bolt in the roof even if I did not put it there so why make more holes in your roof. If the dish needs to be upgraded I will install a new mount and bring it up to spec.

As to the grounding issue, back some time it was an auto fail, no ground the installer could be backcharged for the entire install. Now it is not, and the reason is money, Almost NO apartment or multi family home can be correctly grounded, so do you think that Dish would pass up all the people who live in MFD's. I have done hundreds of MFD's and for the most part have had no problems, I think the part failure is the same for persons with Grnds as with out.

Dish like many companys is about taking as little responsibility for there product as possible, the ground is one of these in some part. NEC who directs and suggests the codes is part of the fire codes. So what dish is doing is saying since there is no grnd, if your house has a fire they cannot be held responsable.