Dish not showing KTVU soccer game in HD?

I noticed that yesterday with the Germany/England match. I'm recording today's match OTA and will get to it in a few minutes,...

It may have been Fox. Our quality wasn't great, certainly not SD bad though. I also switched over to OTA. Of course, it may have been because the game was being played in a foreign nation. ;)

I noticed that, for the early part of the match, even OTA didn't look very good. As the match progressed it got better. Maybe it had a lot to do with the sun and their inability to work the camera lenses properly. As far as the foreign nation statement, All of the matches were played in Canada and most looked very good. It seemed that Edmonton and Vancouver were having issues.

OTA quality is much better than Dish HD on locals. Same thing with SD channels except depending on where you live, certain channels might not be avaliable.

OTA quality is much better than Dish HD on locals. Same thing with SD channels except depending on where you live, certain channels might not be avaliable.
where I live in Phoenix, the OTA and Dish locals come across about the same. Some shows are better on OTA and some are better on DIsh.

Reactions: KAB
where I live in Phoenix, the OTA and Dish locals come across about the same. Some shows are better on OTA and some are better on DIsh.
Same here. Our NBC affilitate is 3 deep in sub channels. The feed to Dish looks better to me...if I ever see it again...they and Dish are 3+ weeks in retrans dispute. At least it happened in the summer. But still have my OTA. Just miss the guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)