Dish payment not showing

Barry Erick

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Dallas
On Friday I went to my account on the Dish Network and clicked on Pay my bill. I selected statement amount as the amount and clicked through the rest. As of today, that transaction is not showing. This brings up my question. Should the transaction show immediately (like good websites should) or will it be posted after some physical person at dish processes it (lousy website action)?

Yes, I received nothing. I think the last time I did this, which is not how I normally pay, I had an immediate confirmation. So I guess it did not go through.

I noticed it was not on the bank account. That is what tipped me off to look to see what DISHNET.com showed for it. It did not reflect that as the latest payment nor does it show on the bank. The bank has plenty in it for this and there was not an error when I did this. I am now late on the account.

I hadn't noticed before but on trying to put my valid card in again today, it choked on my first name. I always us a middle initial and I tried my first anem only and then several ways of taking my middle initial on it. It choked. At a different web site, the card was and is fine.

So I used my web banking. They'll have it Thursday. Dish called at about 5pm complaining that I hadn't paid and that I should pay by phone. I said no, since the web banking payment was already in and I was past the cutoff/cancel time. Our bank has electric transfer for Dish (mail for most).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)