DISH Plans/receivers (kinda long)

I

Innova

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 24, 2003
I want to get HD. Direct TV is not an option because I live in a NRTC area. It is down to Voom or Dish. One of my problems is that I have already invited people over for the Nov. 10th MNF game, under the assumption I would have Voom. This will still be fine, assuming that Voom doesn't push back the install dates again.

Now let's assume that I don't like Voom and cancel in the first 30 days. What do we know about Dish's plans for mid-late November and early December? I have read alot here about them, but I am kind of confused.

I've seen the post about the DHP with 811s, 311s, and 510s. My question is do we know of any DHP with the 322/522s?

I think the perfect package for me would be a 811, a 522, superdish, and installation all free with a one or two year committment. I haven't seen a plan like this but I don't think it is too much of a stretch based on the current DHP.

Has there been a plan like this announced? If not, do we know when the new DHP with 322/522/811s will be announced?

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am watching the Retailer Charlie Chat now, and yes there will be DHP plans in Middle November that have the 322/522 in them.

I

Innova

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 24, 2003
Cool, great news. I'm assuming you will update us all after the chat.

Thanks Scott!

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yes I will do my best to update you later.