DISH pointing software?

MojaveJoe

Jan 22, 2009
CA
Had to reformat my hard drive on my laptop. Looking for that simple DISH pointing software program (I used to have) that gave Azmuth and Elevation and skew when you entered the zip code. Don't know if I found it here or on the DISH website.

I do a lot of RVing, and being able to enter the local zip code and get AZ and ELEV, right now from my laptop, makes it faster and simpler for parking my RV in the right open area for my roof mounted dish to work. ;)

Any and all help or advice welcome.
Joe

Had to reformat my hard drive on my laptop. Looking for that simple DISH pointing software program (I used to have) that gave Azmuth and Elevation and skew when you entered the zip code. Don't know if I found it here or on the DISH website.

I do a lot of RVing, and being able to enter the local zip code and get AZ and ELEV, right now from my laptop, makes it faster and simpler for parking my RV in the right open area for my roof mounted dish to work. ;)

Any and all help or advice welcome.
Joe

Satellite Look Angles Satellite Heading Calculator Azimuth Elevation Skew Tilt LNBF Latitude and Longitude values

or

Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com

Thanks guys...but all Iam looking for is a simple software package for my laptop that lets you put in the Zip and get the AZ & EL & SK for DISH network. I don't always have an internet connection, so those sites won't help me every time.

Any other options?

RandallA ....nailed it. That's exactly the utility I was looking for. Got it on my laptop already. Thanks so much guys for helping.
Regards,
Joe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts