DISH Programming Hikes

dish58

Original poster
Oct 20, 2005
Does anyone have a chart of DISH programming increases since 2000? If you don't have one back that far, any programming increases would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

TNGTony said:
I am betting that AT60 goes up a buck, AT120 goes up two bucks and AT180 goes up 2 or 3 bucks this February. AEP will go up $4.

This is just a guess. :)

See ya
Tony

If they're going to do that they better add even more channels because then it'll be almost as much as D*'s Premiere pack which includes "YES Network" and other channels. "The Horror Channel" would be ideal to me. Honestly I could care less about "YES Network" but I'm giving an example. Either that or be more generous with bandwidth on some of the HD and SD feeds(HD primarily) that people have complained about Dish screwing with.

DirecTV's packages will go up about the same amount in March.

All the programmers are asking for more money. This money either comes from the margin or from our pockets. So guess which one it will be. :)

BTW HBO and all the other movie channels will also go up a buck or so.

Again Just a guess.

Sarang said:
If they're going to do that they better add even more channels because then it'll be almost as much as D*'s Premiere pack which includes "YES Network" and other channels. "The Horror Channel" would be ideal to me. Honestly I could care less about "YES Network" but I'm giving an example. Either that or be more generous with bandwidth on some of the HD and SD feeds(HD primarily) that people have complained about Dish screwing with.

D*'s Total Choice Premiere - $93.99
E*'s America's Everything Pak - $86.99

I don't think E* would raise their rates $7 while D* don't raise a penny.

TNGTony said:
DirecTV's packages will go up about the same amount in March.

All the programmers are asking for more money. This money either comes from the margin or from our pockets. So guess which one it will be. :)

BTW HBO and all the other movie channels will also go up a buck or so.

Again Just a guess.

I hope not. While I'll give Dish props for not having all sorts of JUNK duplicate feeds of the movie channels as compared to D* I'd still prefer to not see rates raise when most people don't see their paycheck raise accordingly to inflation.
Still I'll put up with it for Showtime Beyond just for reruns of "Outer Limits" and the rest of those shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)