dish protection plan...who subs to this

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Hi all..

I never signed up for this but thinking about it, now that i paid 75 bucks to get the dish corrected....im thinking of getting the protection...anyone here have it??

Thanks

I don't have it, I figure I'll just start the plan when I do have problems, wait 31 days, then have them come fix the issue, if its the STB, I can last 31 days without a third STB (take one out of the unused room), if its cabling, I can fix that myself, if it's a switch, I can fix that too, as I have a replacment backup switch, when the plan kicks in, have them come out, I remove my replacments, and they put theirs in place, to boot, if they give me a new receiver, it will be leased, so I won't even need the plan for that one if it happens again.

I got it for my parent's account, after their 3-LNB dish needed to be re-aligned. We have about 8 receivers throughout the house and having replaced one faulty H20-600, I feel better that my parents won't get charged left and right should anything else go, especially when they upgrade to the AU-9 dish sometime this spring.

I personally don't have it on my account with 2 receivers & AT-9 dish. The more equipment one has on their account the more the protection plan makes sense IMO.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts