Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH reaches long-term carriage agreement with Fox
- Fox owned-and-operated local stations, FS1 and FS2 restored on DISH and Sling
- BTN, Fox Soccer Plus and Fox Deportes restored on DISH

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Oct. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network has reached a multi-year carriage agreement with Fox Corporation for its owned-and-operated local stations, as well as FS1, FS2, BTN, Fox Soccer Plus and Fox Deportes.

DISH_Network_Corporation_Logo.jpg

In a statement, the company said: "We appreciate our customers' patience as we worked to reach a long-term agreement that restores the Fox networks and local broadcast stations."

Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

i have DirecTV and live in North Texas, so i felt the same pain the Dish/SLING customers felt in this dispute when we went through a month long dispute over the CBS O&O channels. just glad this dispute ended pretty quick. i guess the World Series was the reason for the quick caving in for Fox and Dish/Sling TV.

Reactions: edisonprime
Not a sports fan at all, but I am glad I got my “moved” channels of KMSP (Fox) and its sister station of WFTC (MyNetworkTV/Fox+) back!

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Oct. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network has reached a multi-year carriage agreement with Fox Corporation for its owned-and-operated local stations, as well as FS1, FS2, BTN, Fox Soccer Plus and Fox Deportes.

In a statement, the company said: "We appreciate our customers' patience as we worked to reach a long-term agreement that restores the Fox networks and local broadcast stations."

Any word on the fox regional sports channel?

i have DirecTV and live in North Texas, so i felt the same pain the Dish/SLING customers felt in this dispute when we went through a month long dispute over the CBS O&O channels. just glad this dispute ended pretty quick. i guess the World Series was the reason for the quick caving in for Fox and Dish/Sling TV.

The World Series doesn't begin until 10-22, so it wasn't that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts