DISH Receiver List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks. I too would say "good times, good times", but my first Dish DVR was a 501, not the very first Dish DVR ever, the JVC DSR-100 which recorded MPEG-2 to VHS-D. The JVC product info page states (among other gems):

Enormous recording storage - 44.4GB of data (5 hours).

:)

Hey, that's 2.5 times the amount of recording on a standard analog 2-hour VHS tape, and better quality. :neener

The DSR 100 was a beast of a receiver!So large lucky it would fit in the entertainment center.Never owned one but saw one or 2 at yard sales.By that time the Pvr receivers had started to take over and no point in buying a used vhs receiver.But in it's day it was a pretty cool device.

I thought the TechPortal had disappeared. Good to see the more useful rweb version is still around. It won't load at all in Chrome, and in FF some of the detail pages have overlapping elements (922) or only partially load (32.0 remote).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts