DISH Receiver Problem

No_Brains

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Princeton, WV
i have the VIP 622 hd/dvr and never had any real problems with it in the since i got it back in december. but for the last couple days when watching a live program or a recorded program whether it be sd or hd the picture like skips. i guess i'm saying it correctly .. but anyway the picture moves very slow and skips around>

has anyone else had this problem and know what it could be b/c its annoying.. could it be a receiver issue, or signal issue

thanks for any help

check on "system info one" (menu 6-1-3). in the upper right corner there right under the phone test icon there is an icon for your hard disk drive. if it turns yellow or red, then you need to have the reciever replaced. while you are here watch box "a" after it does its status check. if it says "check details for lnb", then your lnb has a drift issue which means it will need to be replaced. also, check all cables from the wall to your receiver and make sure everything is snug(at both the seperator and diplexor too). if none of this helps, call up dish or your local retailer. good luck to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts