Not open for further replies.

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
DISH NETWORK EBOLA FAQ

Q: Can I get Ebola while watching television?
A: While we can not confirm that watching Directv, Time Warner, Comcast, etc... will not increase you chances of contracting Ebola, watching Dish Network will not increase your odds of transmission.

Q: Will subscribing to all of the premium channels help protect me from Ebola?
A: Yes. In addition to the wonderful savings you can currently receive in getting Starz, HBO, Cinemax, BB@Home, and the Multisport Packages, the additional cost will restrict your budget, making it less likely you can afford to go out into public and do something, which will increase your protection against transmitting Ebola.

Q: How does the Ebola virus transmit itself from one person to another?
A: We don't know. Science or something.

Q: I live in NE Ohio and we just learned one of the nurses was up here. Should I be scared?
A: Only if you don't subscribe to Dish Network.

Q: Is the Ebola virus the fault of "Cheap Charlie"?
A: Not really. Charlie Ergen's investments into a biotech company that ran unethical experimentations in Africa back in the mid 70s is all just coincidental.

Q: Could the Ebola virus mutate so that it could affect those who do receive Dish Network?
A: Yes, which is why we suggest getting all of the premiums to help act as an additional precaution. You can never be too safe, and with such wonderful original programming like Game of Thrones, Homeland, and Starz's new series Outlanders, it really is a win-win.

Reactions: Tampa8
Q: Does Autopay help prevent getting the Virus?
A: Yes, highly recommended to start Autopay it prevents you from touching your money, credit card, or even your keyboard to pay.

Q: What about Paperless billing, would that help prevent it?
A: Definately. Imagine how many people touch your envelope before it gets to you.

Q: Can Autohop make a difference?
A: We believe so. There are some companies that are putting you at risk by trying to stop Autohop. The less you see to buy the less you go out and thus the less chance you have to become infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)