DISH Remote Access Changes...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
try http://dish33.sling.com see if that gets you on after logging in..

what *should* happen is that your login request should get redirected, and then you'll be re-directed again, to the dish XX.sling.com server that your account normally links to...

(and its your email address that you have at dish, not "user id" unless you used the email address as your user id)

and *THIS* link
https://customersupport.dishnetwork.com/customercare/equipment/processSatTimer.do

no longer takes you in .. it takes you to http://dish.sling.com ...

wondering if they've hindered that background re-direction crap they were doing!

**IF** you still can't get in... create yourself a login at sling.com .... as if you had a slingbox.. go through the motions and everything.. *MAKE SURE* that you use the email address that you have registered to your Dish account ... at sling.com ... and THEN try the whole dish.sling.com thing again.. :)

Last edited:
my dish login still works for dish.sling.com and DRA gives me correct guide info for my locals, Dishonline doesn't, not even the correct stations!!

Attachments

• dishonline1.JPG
    dishonline1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 92
  • dishonline2.JPG
    dishonline2.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 91
Well, they killed my access to DRA as well, guess it's just iOS mobile apps for me from now on as Dish Online is unusable.
Very interesting, DRA has not worked for me in weeks....miraculously today is is operating, my server previously was 14 now it is 35. DO is it's usual screwy self, recordings occasionally show and timers most never show.......I find it very disconcerting that no one from Dish, even the DIRT team has not had information relative to observations paying customers have been reporting for months.......................With the Blockbuster deal happening who knows......?

**IF** you still can't get in... create yourself a login at sling.com .... as if you had a slingbox.. go through the motions and everything.. *MAKE SURE* that you use the email address that you have registered to your Dish account ... at sling.com ... and THEN try the whole dish.sling.com thing again.. :)
Bingo! I can't believe I used that old email at Dish, but upon review of My Profile, I refreshed my memory and IT WORKS! :D Thanks TG2. First time I've ever been able to log in directly at dish.sling.com.

dish.sling.com and dishonline are broken for me. I am logged in and watching a recording with my iphone on slingplayer. From the web browser it says disconnected. How can this be?

Looks like this one's working again for me...
LOL!! And now its back to working normally again for me.. yesterday it dropped me to dish.sling.com, where I could log in normally... now its actually logging me in.. and taking me to dish33.sling.com :)

I still think dish is just clueless sometimes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts