Dish Remote iPhone/iPad app scheduling issue?

RollTide1017

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Montgomery, AL
<p>Every time I schedule a recording through the Dish Remote app on my iPhone or iPad, that recording always ends up with the &quot;locked&quot; symbol next to it on the DVR once in the timers menu and once it has recorded. Because of this it doesn't display the name of the shoe just &quot;locked event.&quot; To watch it I have to put in my password. Is there a way to fix this and am I the only one experiencing this issue? Tried searching and couldn't find anything or I wasn't using the right search terms.</p>

Moosehaed can you PM me your account number or phone number? Also can you include if you have locks setup on your receiver? I will submit a Technical Problem Report about this issue.

When I said the program is locked, I mean that there is a little padlock next to it. To delete the recording I have to enter the passcode. I have no problem watching the program.

After doing some research I found out that this is a setting by default that you can change. On DISHonline.com if you go to My Account you will see an option that says default recording settings. You would want to change keep until to Space is Needed instead of Until I delete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)