Dish Removes WSJP Cozi TV from Puerto Rico

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Got home now and found this message on channel.17. Could it be that the new CW from CBS PR is coming?
Lets see
1476317073235.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: ljdonato
It would seem that Storefront is going out of business or a total refocus. They don't have CBS, let NBC and ABC go, now they let go CW. Some people are commenting that FOX is next. And from what I've heard, it is not that they lose them, it is that they simply don't renegotiate when the contract expires... Maybe someone with more insight or inside information can clarify, but it does not make sense otherwise...

Reactions: neljtorres
It would seem that Storefront is going out of business or a total refocus. They don't have CBS, let NBC and ABC go, now they let go CW. Some people are commenting that FOX is next. And from what I've heard, it is not that they lose them, it is that they simply don't renegotiate when the contract expires... Maybe someone with more insight or inside information can clarify, but it does not make sense otherwise...
Well they still have NBC Virgin Islands I watch it sometimes on Galaxy 16@99.
Maybe they don't want to pay more more to be a affiliate Or they want to leave our market.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: ljdonato

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)