Dish Satellite Coverage/Footprint Maps

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Everyone happy? Nope. Why in the heck do we even need government controls over subscription broadcasting? Forget about what country you are in or who’s law says what, government should care less if a Canadian buys US TV or a Mexican buys Canadian… they stand behind protecting culture but what they are really protecting is $$$. During the early 1900s Hitler controlled what people could listen to as well and we all know how well that turned out.

By the way, Iceberg, and this might get me banned given the rest of your posts, but what the heck... you sure don't act like a mod.

faster68 said:
By the way, Iceberg, and this might get me banned given the rest of your posts, but what the heck... you sure don't act like a mod.

You don't visit the MPEG2/FTA area often, do you? :D

I'm not in favor of banning anybody for being rude, but...
can we get all the off-topic crap purged from this thread, please?

Including this post of mine, too.

faster68 said:

Have no clue what the hell that means but I don’t know what the definition of a mod is but I like to have a little fun here.

Why would I ban you? For saying I don’t act like a mod? I don’t ban people for that. I ban them for asking hack questions and attacking other members.

Sorry, but this is how I am, and yes maybe my ideas and posts can be quirky, but that’s just how I am.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)