Dish send me a replacement DP+44 and it's a HQ-4401A

lime4x4

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 11, 2004
What the hell is this????My dp+44 was defective so i called dish now they send me this HQ-4401A with no instructions..DO i still use the power invertor?? This thing is cheesy...only 4 outputs the lnb in r marked with certian voltages...What gives

lime4x4 said:
What the hell is this????My dp+44 was defective so i called dish now they send me this HQ-4401A with no instructions..DO i still use the power invertor?? This thing is cheesy...only 4 outputs the lnb in r marked with certian voltages...What gives
Ask DISH they sent it to you. It is so new few of us have even seen them.
:)

i called they have n0 idea why i was sent that it won't even work with my setup.....

try emailing charlie at ceo@echostar.com. I heard from some people that if you contact his office directly you might actually get some things solved. I heard from a friend with a similar problem that they actually sent him the right part for his system overnight for FREE! Hope it helps! GOOD LUCK! Tell me how it turns out.

I called the excutive csr who origanlly got me one free of charge..They r curretnly out of stock..He said i would have better luck getting the keys to fort knox...lol...They r expecting another shipment and i'm first on the list to get one....

Man I hate to laugh, but I told you guys DishStore.NET purchased them all. :D

I think its funny that they have more units then Dish Network themselves have. :D

yeah we know...lol But why buy when i can get one for free...You can't beat that